Welcome to Tyrrell County Schools Finance Department!
Please click on the "Forms" link for many of our most requested forms. We've also included answers to some "Frequently Asked Questions" and provided "Links" to several great resources.
The links below are available to report fraud and misuse of ARRA and other funds to the state or federal government. Employees are protected from reprisal under the ARRA Whistleblower Provision.
ANNUAL EXPENDITURE REPORT BY LEA
ANNUAL EXPENDITURE REPORT BY LEA 2016/17, 2015/16, and 2014/15
Tyrrell County Schools FY 16/17 and 15/16 Allotment Transfers:
Per GS 115C-105.25(c): To ensure that parents, educators, and the general public are informed on how State funds have been used to address local educational priorities, each local school administrative unit shall publish the following information on its Web site by October 15 of each year:
(1) A description of each program report code, written in plain English, and a summary of the prior fiscal year's expenditure of State funds within each program report code.
(2) A description of each object code within a program report code, written in plain English, and a summary of the prior fiscal year's expenditure of State funds for each object code.
(3) A description of each allotment transfer that increased or decreased the initial allotment amount by more than five percent (5%) and the educational priorities that necessitated the transfer.
(4) A description of any transfer of funds from the textbook and digital resources allotment into another allotment category with an explanation of why the transfer from the textbooks and digital resources allotment was made to a different allotment category.
(5) A chart that clearly reflects how the local school administrative unit spent State funds