Some of the upcoming programs are National Board Certification, All Kids Can Write, Expanding Your Technology Toolbox, Flex Your Reading Instruction, Create Your Own NC Virtual Reality Adventure, and Literacy for Dual Language Teachers, among others.
Who is eligible?
● North Carolina currently licensed teachers.
Is there a charge for NCCAT Online?
● There is no charge for NCCAT Online courses.
How much credit can I earn?
● NCCAT Online courses are self-paced modules. Depending on the course, participants can earn 5 or 10 contact hours.
● We recommend educators check with their school district to verify acceptance of contact hours from the NCCAT Online courses towards CEUs.
● Educators can register for a maximum of three (3) courses per quarter. An email will be sent out for each course placed in and each course not placed.
● Certificates will be emailed by the end of the quarter for those who successfully complete the course.
A course I registered for no longer shows up. Where did it go?
If a course no longer appears, then it has reached full capacity and has been closed for registration. We are no longer able to support a waitlist for NCCAT Online.
How do I enroll?
● See button above for registration.
● Placement notifications will be sent out within three (3) business days upon registration. Please check your email for updates from NCCAT.
How do I access my Canvas password through myNCCAT?
● After registering for your course(s), you will receive an email from [email protected] providing you the relevant information.
● Check your spam/junk folder regularly, as it is common for our emails to go in there.
What do I need to do if I have questions/problems?
● For technical assistance with your Canvas course, please submit an IT ticket within Canvas.