NCWiseOwl ECD Summer Conference
NCWiseOwl EBSCO Webinars 2020-2021
HOST: Lisa Jones, Senior Customer Engagement Managerwww.ncwiseowl.org
Sessions also listed in the NCWiseOwl Toolkit.
Session Title: EBSCO Reference Center Exploration
Description: Join in to review what is available in these focused areas of your online library and how to quickly find items to use in your classroom environment. Focus areas include: Science, History, Biographies, Points of View/Persuasion, Literature and Health studies.
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Britannica School: REGISTRATION and RECORDINGS
- Britannica School for Remote Learning
- Britannica School for Parents
- Britannica Basics for Elementary Educators
- Britannica Basics for Secondary Educators
- Sharing Britannica Content on Google Platforms
- Preparing Digital Content Sets for Instruction
- Britannica Tools to Support Reluctant Readers
- Britannica School - STEAM in Focus
- Britannica School - Arts & Humanities in Focus
- Britannica Tools to Support English Language Learners
EBSCO: REGISTRATION and RECORDINGS
- EBSCO Reference Center Exploration
- EBSCO Online Classroom Tools and Integration Tips
- EBSCO Accessibility and Usability Features within EBSCO Resources
- EBSCO Working with EBSCO eBooks
Please visit the Toolkit professional learning section for detailed descriptions as well as registration and recording links.